|Join Our Mailing List|
Gulley ‘poppers’ are fully rooted plugs and liners that are ready to pop into a larger containers for finishing.
The poppers we grow include annuals, perennials, ornamental grasses and herbs.
We also offer 'Super Poppers' which are vernalized 32-cell liners. Check out the hundreds of varieties listed in our Popper Catalog. Our Poppers are sold exclusively through our broker network. Please contact the broker of your choice, or we can put you in touch with a broker that can help facilitate your order.
We sincerely thank you for choosing Gulley Greenhouse. If you do not see what you are looking for in our Popper Catalog or have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to call us. We look forward to the opportunity to work with customers like you in the business we love...plants!
Each plant in our catalog is listed with the actual dollar amount our customers can expect to pay. Please reference our catalog for lead time information, plant light, USDA zone, flower color, bloom season, and other cultural information.
Additional patent fees, royalties, and tag & marketing fees are also listed for your information. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Perennial poppers are now available in 200-cell trays (sold as 196), 98-cell (sold as 96), 72-cell, and selected varieties in 32-cell trays.
Annual poppers are available in a 98-cell tray (sold as 96) and selected varieties in a 78-strip tray (sold as 75)
200 Cell Sold as 196
Sold as 96
Sold as 75
• Volume discounts are available on a per-order basis. On all perennial orders: 50+ trays: 3% discount, 100+ trays: 5% discount, 150+ trays: 7% discount.
• All annual orders have a maximum 3% discount, but can be used to build volume towards your perennial discount
• We are happy to offer a custom quote on orders larger than 250 trays.
• Gulley Greenhouse also offers an Early Order Discount of 2% for all orders placed before October 12, 2012. The Early Order Discount will be applied in addition to the volume discount.
To ship your complete order, we need it at least 1 week prior to the longest lead time for each variety (listed in our Popper catalog).
Any changes or cancellations for 96-cell perennial trays must be received no later than 35 working days (7 weeks) prior to scheduled ship date.
All 196-cell, 75-cell, 72-cell, and annual 98-cell liners are grown to customer specifications...no cancellations are accepted after plants are sown or stuck.
Plants noted as ‘availability only’ are in short supply so we may not be able to guarantee a specific ship date. But, we’ll put you on the list and call when plants are available!
• 196, 125, 96, 75, and 72 trays of annuals and perennials can be combined to fill our standard 4-tray box (23”x23”x12”).
• The 32-cell Super Popper minimum is 2 boxes, packed 2 trays to a box. Super Popper box dimensions are 23”x23”x9”.
• Large orders may be palletized if applicable; we want to get you the best option on freight.
• Shipments are scheduled every Tuesday to make sure orders arrive before the weekend.
• Packing, handling and all racking/boxing costs will be included into one simple flat fee of $2.10 per tray, regardless of tray size or how many trays are on the order. Actual freight & transportation costs are the responsibility of the customer.
• Shipments can be scheduled via air, FedEx, FedEx Freight, and UPS (at customer risk and request). Please let us know if you would like to ship on your company’s account
• We will not ship when the temp. is below 25°, or later than Wednesday
• We offer local delivery in our company truck to customers within a 150-mile radius of Fort Collins; charges vary by mileage
• Pick-up orders can also be scheduled in advance between 8am and 3pm Wednesday - Friday
• Picture tags are available for most all varieties at a cost of $.05.
• Some patented varieties (such as Blooms of Bressingham, Plant Select, and TerraNova plants) require a tag to be purchased with the plants; tag prices for these varieties are listed in the catalog.
• Don’t forget to order tags...tag orders not accompanying the liners will be assessed a $10.00 handling charge.
Gulley Greenhouse must be notified within 72 hours upon receipt of plants if you have shipping or quality concerns. No claims will be honored unless notification is made within this time limit. Please notify us IMMEDIATELY if your customer experiences any problems. You must submit a “Request for Claim” form and a digital photo within this time limit.
Gulley Greenhouse & Garden Center
"Our goal is to produce high quality plants" We feature a large selection of perennials that are best suited for our Colorado Front Range and Mountain climates. We grow many new, unique, and hard-to-find annual and edible varieties. We supply the Rockies as well as shipping our product nationwide.
Enter your details below and we will contact you.
Providing you with the best customer service is our priority.